- Serves as an ambassador who will engage the business in terms of intent and usage of the Cube. Will act as a coach to our Global Client Serving Partners (GCSPs), Business Development Executives and account teams regarding how to best leverage the cube to conduct meetings that will build and/or help to assess the state of our client relationships.
- Manages all elements of Cube operations, including but not limited to:
- Establishing clear processes and procedures for bookings, security and operations of the site
- Serving as liaison with other groups (facilities/hospitality, firm security, on-site technology support) to make certain quality support for meetings is delivered
- Measurement and reporting of cube usage
- Developing a plan to promote and market the Cube to increase usage – including regular communications, internal marketing campaigns, etc. so potential users have access to information about Cube benefits, usage, protocols, etc.
- Serve as a single point of contact for account teams, partners, firm leaders and/or clients who are using (or interested in using) the Cube
- May be asked to serve as the facilitator (or co-facilitator) of the session(s)
- Partnering with other functional groups within our matrixed organization – cultivating relationships, aligning people and processes and identifying efficiencies to add value.
- Coordinates with other Cube Managers and Cube champions around the globe to for consistency across Cube locations
- Anticipates what customers want and follows up to check that internal and external customers are completely satisfied
- Creates a knowledge transfer culture within the Cube to capture and share best practices
- Coordinates and assists with budget planning (as required) and is responsible for operating within approved budget
- Recommends technology and facilities enhancements to continually improve the Cube experience
Требования к кандидату
- Possesses a solid understanding of the key business and financial drivers that determine the firm's success – particularly our business development and go-to-market strategy
- Strong knowledge and experience in account management and client-facilitated sessions
- Coach certification in Miller Heiman Effective Client Encounters & Strategic Opportunity Management) as well as in Tracom Creating Client Connections
- Excellent communications skills and executive presence
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills are essential
- Project management experience –able to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with all levels within the firm and build solid relationships with multiple internal groups
- Must have strong written communications skills and a solid technology background.
- Strong working knowledge of a professional services organization.
- Финансы / Бухгалтерия
- Информационные технологиии
- Банковское дело / Финансовые услуги
- ИТ / Телекоммуникации / Интернет-технологии / Компьютеры
Нашли опечатку? Выделите текст и нажмите Ctrl + Enter
Материалы по теме
- 1 Delivery Club отменит комиссию для заказов навынос для московских ресторанов
- 2 В Москве рестораны закроются для непривитых, не имеющих антител либо ПЦР-теста
- 3 Вакансии для студентов от руководителей российского технологического бизнеса
- 4 Количество миллионеров в Москве выросло на 19% в 2017 году
- 5 Семь тезисов о том, почему 30-е место у Москвы в Глобальном инновационном индексе — это круто