The multinational pharmaceutical company, ranking number three in sales among the world-wide industry is looking for Demand Planning Manager
Standardize and optimize the demand management process to achieve the required customer service, inventory levels and stable production schedule by consistently delivering 18 to 24 month un-biased forecast with maximum possible accuracy for the local OTC market in collaboration with other functions. Additionally to work in synergy with supply management of the different sourcing sites and be aligned with Regional and Global Integrated Supply Chain Processes. Run S&OP process, improve and increase efficiency of it.
- Analyze market demand and work together with all functions to achieve a better demand forecast, taking into consideration all OTC objectives and business needs.
- Consistently deliver an effective demand plan which comprises a 18 to 24 month un-biased forecast that improves accuracy and avoids out of stocks.
- Utilize JDA capabilities and apply statistical methods to build the demand and optimize resources.
- Receive, analyze and challenge the marketing & sales projections and assumptions for the local Business Unit.
- Ensure all potential sources of demand are considered and maintain open line of communication with regulatory and project management departments.
- Be informed of Stock-in-Trade (SiT) situation of the Business Unit in order to adjust demand plan if necessary.
- Manage demand planning meetings (pre-consensus, consensus as applicable) to ensure all the appropriate work and reporting is performed in advance and make it clear and useful for the team to make decisions.
- Coordinate agenda and follow up of the S&OP processes. Receive input and give feedback for the S&OP meeting. Align on the S&OP meeting minutes before distribution.
- Keep the OTC BU Management constantly informed of general status and issues.
- Meet required customer service level and forecast accuracy and bias objectives.
- FA, Bias, Volatility, process efficiency metrics
- Stock DOH, value
- Planning and Logistic cycle adherence
- B&C activities
- NPL’s OTIF
- APICS certification
- Obsolescence level
- Engagement level
Требования к кандидату
- High education (economical, technical), APICS (as a plus)
- Knowledge of SAP, experience of business process optimization, project management
- Total 5 - 10 years of experience
- Not less than 2 years in similar position
- MNC (FMCG must, Pharma is a plus)
- Excel, SAP solid user, Access (as advantage)
- Organizational skills, Leadership skills, Learning Agility, Drive for Change
- Technical Skill Sets: Analytical and Conceptual Thinking, Demand Planning Skills (statistical methods for planning, best practices, appropriate tools, PC Literate (Windows, Office, Manugistics, SAP),Communication/presentation skills, oral & written, Process Improvement Skills, Strong negotiation skills, Planning/priority setting
- Accountability, Creative problem solving, Integration ability
- Medical insurance, life insurance;
- Meals allowance;
- Professional training & development.
- Закупки / логистика
- FMCG / ТНП / Luxury
- Биотехнологии / Фармацевтика / Медицина / Медицинское оборудование
Нашли опечатку? Выделите текст и нажмите Ctrl + Enter