Leading company in database software and data warehouses and analytic applications (Москва)
- Lead data warehouse or other solution implementation projects of moderate complexity, or a collection of multiple smaller projects.
- Ensure projects are completed on-time, within budget, and within client expectations for quality and functionality.
- Manage client acceptance of the solution and manage client expectations in line with the agreed statement of work.
- Manage day-to-day relationship with client stakeholders and resolution of all issues.
- Maintain and communicate project status to all stakeholders in reports and status meetings.
- Build a project team, including company's employees, offshore resources, and contractors.
- Ensure monthly billings, timely collection of revenue, and manage procurement and payment to contractors.
- Coach others on best practices on scoping, planning, cost estimating, and pricing of consulting projects. Mentors others on statement of work development and risk assessment.
- Lead the scoping, planning, cost estimating, and pricing of consulting projects.
- Responsible for statement of work development and risk assessment, including but not limited to defining goals and objectives, identifying and documenting client requirements, resource requirements, project budget, project risks, and the translation of the client’s business requirements into specific deliverables.
Требования к кандидату
Ideal candidate for this role should have experience:
- Project Planning and Organizing — Define project scope, estimate time, cost, and resources requirements. Plan project according to advocated Teradata PM Methodology. Assess project risk, develop risk mitigation strategies, and support the sales team to develop contracts and project pricing.
- Managing Project Implementation — Manage all aspect of post-sale implementation of a project.
- Decision-Making — Ability to use logical sound judgment and experience to determine the appropriate course of action based on scenario, procedures, and guidelines, for a given situation.
- Problem-Solving — Gather and use information needed to develop effective solutions to difficult problems or situations.
- Facilitation and Meeting Management — Guide the activities of an individual, group, or team toward a desired result or outcome. Drive consensus and team ownership of decisions.
- Conflict Management and Negotiation — Ability to come to sound agreements with counterparts in business or organizational situations where there is disagreement or differences in interest.
- Procurement/Supplier Management — Estimate, plan, and manage the work of subcontractors and other external project resources. Develop and manage subcontracting agreements.
- Requirements Analysis and Management — Ability to systematically identify, document, and manage project requirements. Tracing the requirements from source through implementation and verification and controlling all requirements and scope change.
- English - upper intermediate is a must
Company will offer you a competitive salary and fringe benefits, plus continuous personal learning and development supported by the Corporate University and knowledge-sharing with colleagues across the world, together with varied and challenging work assignments and contact with major companies who are customers and prospects.
- Информационные технологиии
- project management, scoping, planing
- ИТ / Телекоммуникации / Интернет-технологии / Компьютеры
Нашли опечатку? Выделите текст и нажмите Ctrl + Enter
Материалы по теме
- 1 Топ-10 вакансий августа, которые оплачиваются выше всех
- 2 Топ-10 вакансий июля, которые оплачиваются выше всех
- 3 Самые высокооплачиваемые вакансии апреля для студентов и начинающих специалистов — подборка hh.ru
- 4 Вакансии для студентов от руководителей российского технологического бизнеса
- 5 Соискатели дня