Family owned US company with a reputation as leading global manufacturer of electronic components and integrated solutions (Москва)
Family owned US company with a reputation as leading global manufacturer of electronic components and integrated solutions is looking for a technically and commercially skilled sales professional (m/f) with experience in the electronic/electro-mechanic components business as "Area Sales Manager Russia/CIS" to support our customers mainly in Russia as well as in the other member countries of the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS), working from a Home Office, ideally based in Moscow. The position reports to the Regional Sales Manager for South-East Europe, based in Milan / Italy.
- In this function you will be responsible for achieving the agreed targets for sales and market exploitation by advising and supporting existing customers and actively further building up the client base in the sales territory.
- There are direct customers, distributors and distribution customers you will look after.
- You will work with external resources and sales channels, provide trainings, sales and product guidelines.
- Giving a strong guidance you will interface with distributors to create a share of mind and motivation in promoting all company solutions to develop an intensive design activity with focus accounts
- You will seek and identify new applications for company’s products and will serve the customers' R&D departments with the appropriate adaptations and specifications (design-in approach)
- In addition you will assist in planning and implementation of sales promotion activities and make recommendations on product line optimization
- Technical support will be provided and be backed up by thorough training at the European Sales Headquarter in Switzerland and in the international production sites
Требования к кандидату
To be successful at selling these high-tech products, you must bring with you:
- Engineering degree (electronics) or equivalent work experience
- Proven record of sales results in the international electronic/electro-mechanic components business, ideally in Russia and the CIS countries
- Fluency in English and Russian
- Self-initiative, goal orientation, assertiveness, resilience, and competence in international interaction at all business levels
- Strong organization, meeting management, and time management skills.
- You expect regular traveling of at least 50% of your time.
- Competitive social package
- Competitive salary
- Company car and mobile phone
- Year bonuses
- Производство промышленное / Промышленность
- Электроника и полупроводники
Нашли опечатку? Выделите текст и нажмите Ctrl + Enter